About Me

My photo
a·muse [ ə myz ] to hold the attention of (someone) pleasantly.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ROSES ARE RED

...Violets are blue, it's Valentine's Day, and Fashion Week too! Not only is today a day filled with red roses, candy hearts and decadent chocolate, it's also a day of Fall fashion, street style and a very bustling Columbus Circle. I will be among this crowd today, donning my brightest red coat & lipstick to match, paying homage to St. Valentine and some of what designers have been sending down the runways for F/W 12/13. Check out some of my favorite red-hot looks fresh from the catwalk...


DVF F/W 12/13


PREEN F/W 12/13

DONNA KARAN F/W 12/13

CARLOS MIELE F/W 12/13

JENNY PACKHAM F/W 12/13



"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." Antoine de Saint-Exupery







No comments:

Post a Comment