About Me

My photo
a·muse [ ə myz ] to hold the attention of (someone) pleasantly.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

OSCAR-WORTHY STYLE

Award shows bring out the best (and worst) in evening wear, and there are many people (like myself) who tune in just to see who is wearing what on the red carpet. This past Oscars showed some gorgeous gowns both custom-made and straight from the runways, on the red carpet and at the after-parties. Below are my top picks from the red carpet...



Gwyneth Paltrow stuns in a winter-white Tom Ford gown...simple sophistication



Jessica Chastain in a beautiful Baroque-inspired gown by Alexander McQueen


...and some of my favorites from the Vanity Fair Oscar Party


Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein



Cameron Diaz in Victoria Beckham



Rashida Jones in Elie Saab







No comments:

Post a Comment