About Me

My photo
a·muse [ ə myz ] to hold the attention of (someone) pleasantly.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FLORALS WITH FLAIR

I think the last time, I really, seriously had an affinity for florals I was probably seven, it was the 90s, and my favorite item in my closet was a pair of black floral biker shorts to be worn with my other uber-90s duds (jellies, anyone?). Yet florals are back in a big way this spring, and I couldn't be more on board with the bright, whimsical graphics be it a pair of cropped trousers, a button-down blouse, or a blazer. Here are some of my favorite ways to rock the floral trend...


POP OF NEON








BLACK FLORAL








WITH STRIPES...










ACCESSORIZE


a pair of classic d'orsay pumps...




a neon crossbody




a gold collar necklace



"I decided that if I could paint that flower in a huge scale, you could not ignore its beauty." Georgia O'Keeffe
















No comments:

Post a Comment