About Me

My photo
a·muse [ ə myz ] to hold the attention of (someone) pleasantly.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tempted to Trend

You've seen it everywhere; the wrist shot, a dazzling close up of bangles, beads and bracelets of all kinds that are equally charming whether treasured trinkets or trends that are well, tempting.  So here, I give you a little bit of both, and a happily adorned arm.



Though I not-so-secretly admire most of the arm candy I see on the likes of my favorite fashion bloggers, as it reflects on each personality, with some pieces that tell a story and others that were a last-minute-flea-market-find, I am constantly a.mused by those posted by sterling style

As I've mentioned in past posts, my mom is a continuous source of inspiration for me, and among her signature accessories doré (whispy gold hoops, gold chain necklace) are beautifully stacked gold bangles from her travels in the Middle East. As she often jokes at my must-haves of the moment, "what's old is new again", and I leave you with a fabulous shot of Veruschka flaunting two generously adorned wrists.



"Think clink not bling"- Ines de la Fressange



No comments:

Post a Comment